Tuesday 24 March 2020

Why not to go hunting

Since we had to leave from school we were giving some writing tasks to do until we go back, so here is mine about why you shouldn't go hunting.

I’m going to be giving you some reasons why you shouldn’t kill animals.


First off it’s very cruel to the animals you are killing, like how would you like it if a deer came into your house and shot you?  Well do you want that to happen?  I think not, so why do you kill off so many deer and rabbits and who knows what else?  It’s unfair to all the creatures you’re killing.  I mean what did they ever, EVER do to you? You need to stop killing things.  Why do you do it?  If it’s for the sport, then there are plenty more sports out there, for example soccer, netball, tennis and if you are feeling lazy there is something called croquet (yes it’s an actual sport and it doesn’t involve running around).


If you are doing it to eat meat then you probably know what I’m going to say: YOU DON’T NEED TO EAT MEAT! You can just eat other things that are not meat.  OK yes meat gives protein which you need to stay healthy but you know what else gives protein: CHEESE AND BEANS !

I hope this has persuaded you not to go hunting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Solly, I hope you are well today.
    I can hear in your post how passionate you are about this subject. I love how you are not afraid to share that opinion too.
    My son used to go to a pistol club - they only ever shot at targets. He would never shoot an animal. Also, this is a sport that requires no running - something he is not very fond of doing!
    I think he would join you in the fight against hunting.
    Take care of yourself Solly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.