Wednesday 3 November 2021

100 words challenge again

 I enjoyed the first 100 word challenge that I did so I am back with another one. I have based this 100 word challenge of a different picture, I hope you enjoy it!


Through the forest I wander not knowing where to go nor where I came from. Just as I’m about to give up and sit down while I wait for help I hear a tiny voice say “follow meeeeee” alarmed I stand up quickly and look around, I see a tree. Something different though: the tree has a door in the side of it. I stumble of towards it hungry and tired. Inside the tree I see a bed and food. wearily I go inside watching everything suspiciously. I look back and see that door is gone “were are YOU going?”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.